Friday, January 27, 2012
Pillsbury Egg Scrambles and Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches Review and Giveaway...
We recently had the chance to review Pillsbury Egg Scrambles and Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches.
· Quick and easy breakfast – can be prepared in just a few minutes
· Made with fresh, quality ingredients, including Green Giant® vegetables
· Three tasty flavors of Egg Scrambles:
o Bacon & Veggies Egg Scrambles
o Sausage & Veggies Egg Scrambles
o Sausage & Egg Scrambles
· Three delicious varieties of Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches:
o Bacon & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
o Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
o Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwiches
· A quote from Pillsbury: “We are excited to unveil our latest addition to the frozen breakfast aisle,” said John Stockman, Pillsbury Frozen Breakfast Marketing Manager. “These new dishes are a delicious way to start your morning with a protein-filled breakfast made with quality ingredients. In just a few minutes, you can start your busy weekday with a hot, satisfying breakfast.”
· Suggested retail price: $2.89
Find out more about these yummy breakfast treats at www.pillsbury.com/breakfast
Follow via Facebook: www.facebook.com/pillsbury
What we thought: We tried the Bacon and Veggie Egg Scrambles and the Bacon and Cheese Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches. Both were super easy to prepare...just minutes in the microwave. And both were a huge hit at our breakfast table. All plates were cleaned...the sign of a good meal. The Egg Scrambles were pretty hearty with eggs, meat, veggies and cheese and the biscuit part of the sandwiches were buttery and melt-in-your mouth:) These are great for those busy morning before work and school and come in plenty of varieties to satisfy each family member. ABCD Diaries gives Pillsbury Egg Scrambles and Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches an A+!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: ABCD Diaries was given samples for review purposes only. We were in no other way compensated. The opinions expressed in this post are ours and ours alone.